- Thực Dưỡng
Đầu năm đầu tháng, mùa xuân đang cập sát nách. Mình nghĩ không gì tuyệt vời hơn bằng khám phá những điều mới. Càng biết nhiều ta càng thấy mình nhỏ bé hơn. Bắt đầu một năm mới bằng việc đọc 1 cuốn sách hay sẽ mang lại nhiều cảm hứng trong cuộc sống. Những cuốn sách mình giới thiệu phía dưới là những gì hay nhất, cô đọng nhất trong quá trình “hái hoa bắt bướm” trong thế giới ẩm thực. Mong là bạn đọc sẽ cảm nhận được niềm đam mê, sự hứng thú như mình khi đọc chúng.
Chủ đề: Nguyên tắc trong ăn uống
#1 New York Times Bestseller
A definitive compendium of food wisdom
Eating doesn’t have to be so complicated. In this age of ever-more elaborate diets and conflicting health advice, Food Rules brings welcome simplicity to our daily decisions about food. Written with clarity, concision, and wit that has become bestselling author Michael Pollan’s trademark, this indispensable handbook lays out a set of straightforward, memorable rules for eating wisely, one per page, accompanied by a concise explanation. It’s an easy-to-use guide that draws from a variety of traditions, suggesting how different cultures through the ages have arrived at the same enduring wisdom about food. Whether at the supermarket or an all-you-can-eat buffet, this is the perfect guide for anyone who ever wondered, “What should I eat?”
Chủ đề: Tinh hoa ẩm thực Á Đông
Cooking in a way that’s good for you and for the environment—not to mention delicious—doesn’t have to be a pain; in fact, it can be sheer bliss. In Blissful Bites: Vegan Meals That Nourish Mind, Body, and Planet, Christy Morgan shows readers how to make healthy, delicious, animal-product free meals without a lot of effort. It’s been long-accepted that giving up animal products also means giving up easy and enjoyable cooking, but that’s just not true. Blissful Bites is a refreshing introduction to the idea that switching to a plant-based diet that uses locally grown and organic products can be easy and rewarding—for both body and mind.Blissful Bites includes more than 150 recipes that make eating every meal healthier and exciting. Morgan, known to her online audience as “The Blissful Chef,” also delivers recipes that are easy for the typical home cook to follow, making a plant-based diet seem simpler and more delicious to implement than ever before.
Blissful Bites is filled with unique recipes and plenty of tips on how to live a healthier, more environmentally friendly life, without sacrificing an ounce of taste.
The next best thing to having Mark Bittman in the kitchen with youMark Bittman’s highly acclaimed, bestselling book How to Cook Everything is an indispensable guide for any modern cook. With How to Cook Everything The Basics he reveals how truly easy it is to learn fundamental techniques and recipes. From dicing vegetables and roasting meat, to cooking building-block meals that include salads, soups, poultry, meats, fish, sides, and desserts, Bittman explains what every home cook, particularly novices, should know.1,000 beautiful and instructive photographs throughout the book reveal key preparation details that make every dish inviting and accessible. With clear and straightforward directions, Bittman’s practical tips and variation ideas, and visual cues that accompany each of the 185 recipes, cooking with How to Cook Everything The Basics is like having Bittman in the kitchen with you.
- This is the essential teaching cookbook, with 1,000 photos illustrating every technique and recipe; the result is a comprehensive reference that’s both visually stunning and utterly practical.
- Special Basics features scattered throughout simplify broad subjects with sections like “Think of Vegetables in Groups,” “How to Cook Any Grain,” and “5 Rules for Buying and Storing Seafood.”
- 600 demonstration photos each build on a step from the recipe to teach a core lesson, like “Cracking an Egg,” “Using Pasta Water,” “Recognizing Doneness,” and “Crimping the Pie Shut.”
- Detailed notes appear in blue type near selected images. Here Mark highlights what to look for during a particular step and offers handy advice and other helpful asides.
- Tips and variations let cooks hone their skills and be creative.
Chủ đề: Ẩm thực và văn hoá
Are you a “foodie” looking to take eye-catching photos of your culinary concoctions? Do you have a food blog that you’d like to enhance with better visuals? Do you want to create photos that conjure up the flavors of your favorite foods but lack the photographic technique to make it happen? Then this book is for you!In Food Photography: From Snapshots to Great Shots, photographer Nicole Young dishes up the basics on getting the right camera equipment–lights, lenses, reflectors, etc.–and takes you through the key photographic principles of aperture, ISO, and shutter speed. She then discusses lighting and composition and shows how to style food using props, fabrics, and tabletops. Finally, she explains how to improve your photos through sharpening, color enhancement, and other editing techniques. Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book offers the practical advice and expert shooting tips you need to get the food images you want every time you pick up your camera.
Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer and author Nicole S. Young, and you will:
• Use your camera’s settings to gain full control over the look and feel of your images
• Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
• Learn to enhance your food photographs using professional food styling techniques
• Get tips on different types of lighting, including strobes, flashes, and natural light
• Improve the look of your photos using Adobe Photoshop
• Go “behind the scenes” and walk through the process of creating great food photographs with an entire chapter of start-to-finish examples.
Nếu không rành tiếng Anh, hình ảnh trong sách cũng đã có tính gợi mở rất cao. Hàng Việt chất lượng cao hơi bị hiếm, siêu hiếm.
Nhưng cuốn này có lẽ dễ thương nhất: Thiền Ăn 64 Món Ăn Thực Dưỡng (Ngọc Trâm)